Monday, January 24, 2011

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 8

Note: lots of pics in this post

Part 8! Last one! :) These have been such a great journey for me. This vacation was the best I've ever had! Imagine, I didn't visit the Philippines since I came to Cali for 7 long years. I don't know why I didn't. All I know was I've been busy making a new life here. New friends. New everything. It was so hard adjusting in a new county, new environment. I missed my friends back home. I'm so happy I met some amazing friends here.


Here are the recap:


BAGUIO CITY!
Next trip: Baguio! I've always think this statue at the road going to Baguio looks like a gorilla! Hahah! :P

Here is the hotel we stayed in! Its so nice! It's 3 bedroom! :D

The bathroom :)

The kitchen & living room

Here is the hubby and me's bedroom :D


We went to one of the famous spots in Baguio. "Mine's View Park"


This place looks so much different now. I think it looks  better before. But that's just my opinion. Now its so crowded, so many houses, not much of a great view anymore. But I guess still nice.



We bought some "taho" (soy beans/tofu) I miss eating it that I think I drank/ate 2 cups! Hahaha!! It just taste so good! Now I want it again!


hmmmm.... yummy!!!



Mama Lily (my grandmother), Francesca (Adrian's sister), Adrian, Me, and Mommy Mernie (Adrian's mom)


Eating some fish balls!


Having fun with my siblings in law ^_^



St. Bernards! So cute!! They're huge!! Hahaha!!



The view at Mine's View Park

Adrian's cute brother :)



My grandmother who took care of me since birth because my mother has to continue her nursing school. I love her so much. She is the best mother anyone can have.


I enjoyed Baguio so much! I enjoyed Philippines so much! I hope to be back soon!


 At the airport -- going home to Cali with my new baby ♥

Thank you so much for reading all my Vacation Posts. Thank you so much for all the comments! I appreciate it a lot. :) I hope you all had a great weekend! ♥ Next post will be my little haul from all these vacations I had.


0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 8”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger