Saturday, June 27, 2009

Contest Entry: DSK Jewelry + Some Update


Update: Please see "Hello Iyah News" for latest updates and tidings about me. I also created a Wish List. What you guys think about the products I put there? Are they any good? Do you own any of those items? Share your opinion please..



Contest Entry for DSK!

So I finally finished my Contest Entry! I took forever in editing them. The only thing that is missing on my entry is sending Ms. Steph an MP3 player of my current favorite song. I actually don't have any MP3 songs on my itouch or macbook. Haha! I know what a loser I am! :P Hope you guys like the video :) Feel free to ask any questions.



Check out her jewelry blog and enter her contest!! It would be fun and just look at all of her hand-made jewelries? Aren't they awesome! Go ahead and order.. You know you want to! :)


This is the Jet Black Checker Board I ordered + the Clear AB Stars Earrings.

A Close Up look of the Combo. I love them! I gotta own some more earrings..

Here I am wearing a the necklace called "Black Rose" - check it out on her blog



I hope I did everything right :) Steph, hope you like my entry :) I love you and your jewelry! :P



Daddy's Birthday + Kitties
Daddy's Birthday was last June 24 but we weren't able to celebrate it because I was working that day, so today Adrian and I woke up early so we can pick up the cake and take them to eat breakfast.


I picked up that "?" Candle because I don't wanna reveal Daddy's age! haha :P He loved it very much not to reveal his age. LOL! Btw, its a flan cake! Yummy leche flan!

We're missing Mommy!! :) Here's my little sister and brother and of course Daddy! :)

Singing "Happy Birthday" to him...

Make a Wish! Daddy.. please wish that I win this contest! ahahah :P Nothing's wrong with wishful thinking :P

Anyway, my sister's cat gave birth to 4 kittens [its her 1st time having babies] and then after a few days, my sister found some kittens nearby and our neighbor said the mother of those other 5 kittens was gone [probably eaten by a cayote!] so we adopted the other 5 and put them with our 4 kittens so total we now have 9 kittens! We were hoping that the Mommy will feed them but to our dismay, she don't wanna feed them anymore!! She is probably thinking "Who the hell are these other kittens sucking my breast?!"

No I am not squeezing this kitten! LOL! I am trying to hold her but she's moving and trying to let go. She's probably hungry.. My sister said it looks like I was choking her. hahaha!

Pictures with the kittens..


She is so pretty.. So photogenic.. look! She's looking at the camera :) Makes me cry that they are not eating :(

Here..I am trying to feed them manually but they don't really want to! I guess they don't like the formula Daddy bought..


Wearing a purple dress which came from the Philippines :) I love wearing dresses in a hot summer like this! Daddy asked "Are you pregnant? You look pregnant!" Ouch! No, I just have a chubby tummy!!! I love my JC bag! I want a brown one! :)

My sister Jannica and Adrian

and of course a picture of me and the husband. i Love Him! :)



Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Any plans tomorrow? Like I said, tomorrow, Adrian and I will go to Ontario Mills to check out the CCO then we'll go to OC to watch Transformers and go to Skylark to buy some nail polish. :) If you see me there, say Hi :) Love you all!

0 comments em “Contest Entry: DSK Jewelry + Some Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger