Sunday, June 14, 2009

Requested: MAC Eyeshadows


This has been requested a couple of times - to name all of my MAC Eyeshadows in all of my palettes. So here it is..

Purples/Pink
Fertile | Star violet | Lotusland | Pink Pearl | In Living Pink
Plum Dressing | Cranberry | Beautiful Iris | Sushi Flower | Expensive Pink
Nocturnelle | illegal Cargo | [I forgot - its a pigment] | Post Haste | Sunset B.


Browns/Blacks
Carbon | Sweet Sienna | Satin Taupe | Go | Time and Space
Black Tied | Brown Down | Glamour Check! | Warming Trend | Bold and Brazen
Knight Divine | Magnetic Fields | Tempting | Woodwinked | Tete-a-Tint


Highlights/Yellow/Golds
Gesso | Solar White | Shore Leave | Gorgeous Gold | Goldmine
Chill | Nylon | Pen and Pink | Chrome Yellow | Amber Lights
Vanilla | Yogurt | Gold | Evening Aura


Greens/Blues
Humid | Sumptuous Olive | Juxt | Electric Eel | Blue Flame
Shimmermoss | Mink & Sable | Pagan | Freshwater | BLANK
Zonked Bleu! | Swimming | Parrot | Star by Night | BLANK


I also labeled them with Hello Kitty Stickers. Like this one for example is my MAC Palette for Pinks/Purples :)


All That Glitters | Phloof! | Lilac Touch

Bronze | Eyepopping | Shale

Well, thats about it! I have some more MAC Eyeshadows like my Heatherette Trios, Fafi Quad, and Hello Kitty Palettes. :)



IMATS and POW WOW!
I am so excited to meet you girls! Yay! Its gonna be fun girls! We gonna be hauling make up!!! I really can't wait.. So what you girls going to wear? Its going to be 80 degrees at Pasadena so wear your sundress! :) I am planning to wear a Sundress and sandals. Just going to be casual because we gonna be walking at IMATS and heels for me is so not a good idea. :p

For The POW WOW dinner, since its LADY Gaga Inspired, I will be putting some pieces that I think Lady Gaga would wear. Haha! That's when I'd be wearing heels. Oooohhh Its gonna be oh-so-fun! :)

See ya guys there!


And Check Out My BLOG SALE: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/03/make-up-sale.html I added more products. Please email me: ayaleoncio@gmail.com if there's anything you want.

0 comments em “Requested: MAC Eyeshadows”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger