Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DSK Jewelry for my Mom


As you all know, I ordered some DSK jewelries for my Mom ^^ It's her birthday on September 19 and when she saw some of my DSK pieces, she asked me if I can get her some DSK jewelries as well. I said, of course! ^^

Order yours at:


I chose these pieces for her.. her birthstone is Sapphire to I ordered a Pegasus for her because she adores my Pegasus :)


Moon Light Pegasus and Sapphire Heart Necklace :)


Sapphire Bracelet
to match the Pegasus Necklace


Twilight Bracelet
My Mom loves Edward from Twilight so I got her this bracelet ^^ I wish I have one too. ahahah!


Clear AB heart Earrings
of course I have to get matching earrings ^^


Cats for Cause Earrings
I love Cats and what better way to show my appreciation is to support the charity for cats. ^^ These are cute earrings and these are for my mom :)


Of course I ordered some for myself too ^^ I have been eyeing the bigger hearts and I was stuck between the Bermuda heart and Purple Haze heart but I ended up getting..


Purple Haze on Heart
So pretty.. So big.. So sparkly!


trying to be sexy.. ahaha! looks funny instead :p

So you'll have an idea how big the heart is..



She is also sweet to include this Big Daddy Earrings. So pretty! Of course its mine now :P


Sorry for the blurriness, but its so pretty in person ^^

I tried doing a mix and match on my jewelries and here are some of the things I come up with. I love my Heart Pendants ^^

The Angel with the Black Wings and Heart. lol. So fierce. I sometimes wear it like this :)


and oh yeah, people are constantly asking me.. "Why did you get braces? Doesn't seem like you need it" - Yes I do.. I have an overbite, crooked teeth. I'm just good at concealing them when I smile that's why you don't see it. I will be wearing the braces for 24 months then retainers. I won't be spending money if I don't really need it. :)

Anyway, My vacation has started already so I'm just in the house, applying facial mask to my face, trying to relax because on Thursday, we will be driving to San Francisco. Yup, we decided to go a day early so we can actually go to places and not just get stuck in our hotel. We are also going to meet with our relatives there so it's going to be a busy weekend for me. HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE :) Don't work too hard!

0 comments em “DSK Jewelry for my Mom”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger