Tuesday, September 8, 2009

San Francisco Trip: Day 01!


As you all know, we spent our Labor Day Weekend and Adrian's Birthday at San Francisco. We went there Thursday night and arrived there 2AM at Daly City.

Friday Night:

We went to Downtown San Francisco.. let me tell you what, I don't like the roads there! So confusing.. People are crossing and it was just too traffic. I love the stores there though. I love their H&M and Forever21.

Some Pictures Photographed by Adrian




I went to Sephora also, but you all know I'm on a "NO-MAKE-UP-BUY" and even though Adrian offered to buy me make up, I refused because I'm thinking of switching skin care products so I'd rather buy that than any make up items. But I still want to buy the Clarisonic Mia!


Of course I went to Sanrio where I bought some PJs :P and some stickers.


At Westfield Mall. Their Nordies are like 3 stories :P


At our Hotel Room - Camwhoring :P

This blouse is from Forever21. I love it so much :)


This blouse was from Forever21 as well. Adrian picked it out for me. He has great taste :) and Just look how cute the back is. ;)



This one was also picked by Adrian. This coat was from H&M. I'm ready for Winter! :P


The husband (Adrian) taking pictures of me! :P I love being his model. Haha!



This is the Hello Kitty PJ top with matching shorts I got. They're 50% off at the Sanrio Stores. Really love them!


Before the Night ended, was checking some blog entries. Haha! I didn't buy much. Just some clothes I needed. :) You can't really see my braces in these pictures, can you? :P I love them! But right now, its hurting. I see my teeth straightening now :)

Watch Out for Day 02 and Day 03 of our Trip. Day 02 doesn't have that much pictures. We went to Vacaville.. I'll just tell you what happened there on my next post. Day 03 is actually my favorite! I'll show you why next time ^^

0 comments em “San Francisco Trip: Day 01!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger