Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Updates: 7

Hello ladies! Do not ever think that I have abandoned you all.. I have been so busy with so many stuff lately :[ I can't handle it. I'm asking God to give me more patience. I'm the type of person who gets really impatient and sometimes I think of giving up!


Work - so busy.. too many paperworks. Not enough salary. 3 days of Furlough. Stupid Governor took all of our Holiday pay.


Apartment Hunting - I saw this nice apartment complex nestled in a nice place. It's a gated community with so many amenities. Gym on site and all of the stuff you can dream of in an apartment. I was excited because they have a walk in closet. I mean c'mon who doesn't want a walk in closet right? So, we went there and talked to the manager and let me tell you what! She is rude! So many people complained how lazy she is, how rude she talks to the tenants and how she milks money outta them. I was appalled! I told myself, I cannot live in a place managed by a person like that. She is the manager from hell! She said we can only have 2 parking space so whenever there's guest coming, after 9pm they need to park OUTSIDE THE GATE or else she'll tow it. So yeah, I lost my walk in closet :( Our contract is almost over and I need to find an apartment ASAP.



Health - been so tired lately. Stressed and all. I'm trying to finish my San Francisco Posts. I'll do it one of these days. Can't wait to get another vacation. This time, I wanna go to Catalina Islands and just relax there.. 










HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!!!




Look at Macho! He's gotten so big! So cute! :)


I'll see you guys next time. I just really made this short and simple to tell you guys I MISS YOU ALL!!! and yes I'm busy tweaking my blog page as well. This is just temporary. This is not the layout I have in mind. I want simple.

0 comments em “Random Updates: 7”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger