Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cabazon Trip, Fuz Love + New Skincare



Taking a break from my San Francisco Trip Posts, I decided to make this post dedicated to my Cabazon post and my prizes from Fuzkittie ^^

I have been sleeping all day. Feel like a pig.. :p

CABAZON TRIP
Anyway, so we went to Cabazon after the day we arrived from our San Francisco Trip. I love Cabazon.. They have my fave stores and the hubby's fave stores too!

They have CCO there :], UGG (which has the same price as the ones in the stores.), 7 Jeans for All Mankind, Ed Hardy, Diesel, Gucci, Burberry, Dooney & Burke, Michael Kors, Tagheuer, and a lot more! :] You gonna enjoy your trip if or when you decide to shop there.




So I got this True Religion cap because they were having 20% off. I thought it was cute :]


Adrian also got me some boots from UGG to get ready for the FALL season! seriously cannot wait for the weather to get colder. I am working on my skin care for the weather change too.

I got the long Black ones.. I think they're cute! So comfy! i want another one.. possibly a short one :]



He also got us matching Jack Purcells :] I'm going to wear it for work. Its cute :]


and he chose this blouse for me. :] He's so sweet. Haha. <3>



FUZKITTIE LOVE
So I won Fuzkittie's "Thank You" Give away. I feel so loved and well blessed.. Thank you so much Fuz!! This is such a sweet package. I can't thank you enough :] Look at all the goodies she gave me!
Check out her blogspot! She is awesome!


She gave me 2 Lancome mascaras! Yay!! Can't wait to try them :]

..and my very 1st Paul & Joe lipgloss!! Yay! :] The happiness of getting something new :]

and this super cute "fuzzy-kitty" :] Its now on my phone! So kawaii :]

lovely fish earrings! My mom wants it..but its mine! ahahaa :P
Thank You again Fuzkittie for this generous prizes :]



NEW SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
~H2O + Skin care. I 1st saw this at San Francisco. They don't have much stores and I was lucky because they have one at Glendale Galleria but its like an hour and half away. I thought it was worth the drive. Adrian drove me there of course!

I only bought one full size but the SA there named Josh who is super nice gave me samples to try. I tried it and loved it! :] Especially the mud mask!

According to H20+ website, Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel is a liquid peel formulated to revitalize and smooth skin’s surface, this high performance treatment delivers balanced tone and clarity, prevents clogged pores and potential breakouts, all while revitalizing and brightening dull complexions. Reveals a softer, more youthful you.

Sounds great huh? I've only used it once so I have not seen any results yet.. Review to come soon! :]

Random.. hehe.. My mother checking out the bag I gave her. Its a Dooney & Burke bag :]


meet MACHO! :] a full breed Pitbull. The dad is a violent pitbull who killed my sister cat :[ I know so sad! The mom is a short pitbull and gave birth to some puppies (I don't know how many!)

I want to take him home but our landlord won't allow us to have any pets. The parents adopted him. He's so cute! :]



Well, that's my update for now! Hope you guys are having a great weekend. Love you all! :]

0 comments em “Cabazon Trip, Fuz Love + New Skincare”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger