Wednesday, September 30, 2009

San Francisco Trip: Day 03!

Warning: Picture Heavy!

Ok, it took me so long to finish this post.. Its been sitting on my draft for a long time.. I got side tracked and I just got busy.. Sorry for the delay.. Anyway, I'm moving tomorrow.. Ugh



Another continuation of my trip to San Francisco.. More pictures this time.. Third day of our trip, we decided to go Sight-Seeing :] The view was really nice. We parked all the way up so we can see the beautiful view of Alcatraz.




Photographer: Niegel Leoncio





Pretending its  my house.. hahaha! I wonder how much the houses here.. millions of dollars I assume! "/






At the Pier.. The air is so cool there.. So nice..



This man is what they call "one man band".. He's so talented! ahahah! He's the drummer, guitarist, vocalist in one! :)



Walking down the streets of San Francisco..


i Love PANDAS..I have a secret obsessions about Pandas.. well now its not a secret anymore right? Whenever I see Pandas (stuffed toy, figurines, statues etc) I get all giddy.. its weird. hahah! But I don't own any stuffed Panda. ahahah! :)



Fisherman's Wharf! Such a nice place.. Very crowded..



Fresh crabs.. Yummy....



Closer view of the Alcatraz.. I bet its so lonely out there for the prisoners. I'd get crazy..



This man is painting using spray paint! He drew the outer space with the bridge and San Francisco City.. It was so cool! :) I wish I can paint like that :D He was selling it for only $15. It would have been a nice souvenir! Should have bought it!





This man is so crazy, he swallowed a sword and let a random girl pull it out from his throat. The sword was full of his saliva. So gross! I wonder what else he swallows.. lol











Of course we gotta have some clam chowder soup! hmmm.. so yummy!!! Love it! :)



Then we went to see the seals. Ohhh! I got so excited!! I think this is my favorite place out of all the places we went to! They stink but they are so adorable!! :) I just want to hug them! Haha!




Walking back to our car..



OMG its so tiring to walk up..



Then we went to Japan Town but some of the stores were closed already. It was passed 6pm and it was a Sunday.. so I wasn't able to buy anything..




Then before the night ends, we decided to eat at the Barracuda Japanese Restaurant.
It was a great Japanese place. Decent. Good food. Good Ambience. Attentive Servers.


I had a "hello kitty" drink. Yummy! Haha!





Adrian's Birthday Ice cream..


Make a wish! :)


Thank You guys for reading my long entry. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :) There's a Day 04 but not much pictures because that's when we were heading back to LA.

Wish to be back again there sometime next year. :)

Anyway, please pray for our love ones in the Philippines..

Tropical storm Peping is now upgraded to a super typhoon category. This is expected to be stronger than tropical storm Ondoy as it will bring not just rain but strong gusty winds. It's expected to affect NCR by Friday night or Saturday morning. Please pray and prepare. BE SAFE EVERYONE


0 comments em “San Francisco Trip: Day 03!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger