Friday, September 11, 2009

San Francisco Trip: Day 02!


. . . . . .Continuation of my San Francisco Trip.. It was Saturday and Birthday of Adrian. Our day started at 12am of Sept 05 because that's when I gave my gift to him..

He's in for some surprises...

MY SURPRISE FOR HIM!
You guys can get an idea on how to surprise your significant other on their bdays ;]

There's a funny story behind that gift.. See, he didn't know I got him a gift. He probably has an idea but he didn't know how I got it since we're always together :P

When we checked in the hotel, my bro-in-law talked to the front desk agent there and asked him if he could deliver the gift to our hotel room at 12am. He agreed (such a nice guy!).

So during 11:50am, we called the front desk to ask for more pillows (it was just a plot so he can come up to our hotel room and hand the gift.)

So the front desk agent came up with all these pillows and knocked on our hotel room. Adrian got the pillows and was surprised to see the gift under the pillows. :P He was surprised and said, "awww.. you got me a gift!" We all greeted him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Then he began to open his gift... Unwrapped it all. He said, "this is a big box.. what is it?" I told him to just open it. I can't help but smile because he's in for another surprise!


Then when he opened it, he was like "Ohhh its a REBEL!" I know he doesn't want a camera because he is NOT into photography.. He told me, "You bought this for you huh? So you can take pictures of yourself.." I just laughed. He hasn't opened the "REBEL" box yet.. :P


So he opened the "REBEL" box and found another box.. ahahah! He's like "What the.. what is this?"

Then he saw the box and from that point he knew my gift wasn't a camera. He knew the box very well! Haha! I know from this point also that he got very excited already...


..but to disappoint him, it was an empty box! ahahaha! He went back to the box to see if there's something else inside. He's like, "Ohh it's empty!"


So he went back to the "REBEL" box.. and found another box! Hahaha! Never ending boxes..

and he found the watch inside. :] He is very happy because I know he wants that watch. I paid attention to all the things he was eyeing while we were at the mall. :P

Yup, I got him a TAGheuer watch. :] I hope he's happy that its not a REBEL! ahahah! I will get that REBEL for myself next time since I'm more interested in taking pictures than looking at the time ;p


SATURDAY MORNING
9:00AM


We got up early because the hotel we were staying at has a continental breakfast for free.. ;] it was pretty good. I wouldn't say no to FREE FOOD! :P

Adrian taking pics of me while I get ready. I ironed my hair because it was so windy there, my hair became frizzy. Ahaha! :P

I was all dressed up for San Francisco weather (70 deg F) then when we got to Vacaville, it was freaking hot! (85+ deg F). So I ended up taking the scarf out.


Vacaville Outlet. Has a hard time going there because the Bay Bridge was closed so we had to re-calculate our route. :[ took forever to get there and it wasn't even worth it! Cabazon is still the best! Why? Cabazon has so much more stores such as: UGG, True Religion, 7 Jeans of All Mankind, Ed hardy..and many more! So if I can turn back time, I won't go to Vacaville.

and for my readers who asked if I bought any MAKE UP?
The answer is NO! :] I wouldn't break my "NO MAKE UP" policy.. not yet! :P

Adrian's brother got him some Nike shoes :]


I got some things at Sanrio, including this shirt for 50% off! Great deal! :]


That's my update for our 2nd day at San Francisco. The trip was so much fun! Day 03 is much more fun, more pictures! So Stay tuned! ;]

Thanks for reading my long post. Hope you guys won't get tired of reading my post. :] Thanks to all my new followers!

I need to post my Cabazon Day too and the prizes from Fuz (Fuzkittie.com) So excited!

0 comments em “San Francisco Trip: Day 02!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger