Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beauty Review: My Pretty Pink Box


MY PRETTY PINK BOX - every girl needs one! :)

(image credited to: Myprettypinkbox.com)




You are probably wondering, what is a "My Pretty Pink Box"?

Description from their website:
"My Pretty Pink Box is a pretty, little box filled with beauty samples! This gives shoppers a chance to try girly products from a number of wonderful companies. Enjoy samples, products, and special discounts from our awesome retailers and e-tailers! Each box contains handpicked beauty items from both up & coming and well known brands. Plus, it is a great way to spoil yourself rotten - Pamper yourself, you deserve it!

Not only will you receive great samples, but we are determined to provide at least 1 to 2 full size products each month. Nothing is better than full size products at sample pricing! "



I was contacted by Linda Granillo, the owner of My Pretty Pink Box to try this amazing product of hers. My box arrived today and I was excited! She said that they are in the midst of changing their box distributors. That explains the white box instead of a pink one.


My Box contained:
  • Revlon Runway Collection Nails in full size
  • Organic Apoteke Samples
  • Skin Free Whipped Tamanu Body Butter in full size
  • Appellation Samples
  • Sekkisei Samples
  • Mineralicious Eyeshadow Sample in Huntress
  • Coupons (i.e. Save $5 on any purchase of $10 & up with a code: _____)
  • Avon samples


Yay! Can't wait to try this! :)



My Favorite!!!



Such a pretty color!

My Take On This Review:

"For me, My Pretty Pink Box is a great way to find that "HG product" you've been looking for! I'm on the midst of finding the right skin care for me, I have been talking on the last entry that I needed something to lighten my acne scars. Then my Pretty Pink Box came, and I saw this product (SEKKISEI) that I have been wanting to try. I want to buy something from their website but I didn't know what to get. Imagine my joy when I saw a sample of Sekkisei product in my box! OMG wish came true! I actually tried it an hour ago and fell in love with the white mask! Now I know what I will get from their website!

For $10.99/box, you'll never know what products you might fall in love with! I got 7 products that I will try and see if my skin/body will react to it.

This box - not only will pamper you, but it will also give you an opportunity to try the best products out there that you'll never know exist! Like the Appellation Samples that I got. I didn't know about them until I got my box. Their products smell so great!"



I hope I convinced some of you who are still looking for that "HG moisturizer, lip balm, mask, conditioner, eye cream etc.." to try My Pretty Pink Box. September box now available and if you click "What's in My Box", you'll be able to see if you like the products that will be in that Box.

Remember that My Pretty Pink Box only comes once a month and is very limited so you better hurry up and order yours now :)


0 comments em “Beauty Review: My Pretty Pink Box”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger