Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Updates: 6


It has been so long since I did my "Random Updates" so I'll leave you guys another one..




This is taken just now. I am in desperate need of something to fade my acne scars (pink arrows). It has been 1.5 months and the scars has not faded yet. :( Any suggestions on any collagen boosters/scar faders?

Also since I worked lots of NOC shift, I don't get to sleep til the morning so I have acquired dark circles (black arrow) :( I need something that really works. My eyes are so puffy in the mornings, I look like I've cried the whole night. :( So I need an eye cream that can fade dark circles and helps with the puffiness.

My skin is whack!

Comment me your suggestions guys! Thank You in advance! :)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADRIAN! (Sept 05)
Will post our Day 1 in SF soon ^^ and of course b-day pics :)

0 comments em “Random Updates: 6”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger