Sunday, September 27, 2009

Julu Jewelry + My Pretty Sample Bag!

Hello everyone! I missed you all!! I will try to go through everybody's blog today and see what you all are doing. :) Like I said on my last post, we are moving on the 1st of October so I've been pretty busy.. + of course work. "/

Anyway, I came across to Rae's blog, a talented young woman who makes piggies out of socks. Very cute. Btw, she is having an awesome giveaway! I posted a link on my sidebar about her give away! (wink)
http://rae630.blogspot.com

Then I saw her post regarding her swap with Stephanie from Julu Jewelry. I then clicked the link and saw that she makes earrings. When I saw a particular earrings, I thought, oohh!! I must have that one! So then I ordered it. To my surprise, she gave me a bonus earrings! What a sweetheart! And look how she decorated her boxes with bows. Super cute! I'm a sucker for cute packaging! :) Look at the paper stars she made! I want to learn how to do that! :D
http://www.julujewelry.com/




So this is the earrings I ordered. Grey pearls with rhinestones for only $12.00. :) Super Kawaii!



Then this lovely woman added this cute earrings as a bonus because she just opened up her store :) I love dangling earrings. This will be cute for a blue/purple dress.


Go ahead, check her creations out.
This is her latest (image from julujewelry.blogspot.com) and it reminds me of the Twitter logo. So cute!




My order from My Pretty Sample Bag came in Friday and I was so excited! Remember my review regarding My Pretty Sample Bag? If you still don't know what it is, let me refresh your mind by clicking the link below.





For $5.50, you will get 3 samples, and for $9.00, you'll get 5 samples! What more can you ask for? Shipping is already included.

So I got Revlon Runway Collection Nails, Beauty So Clean Sample and a NYX fake lashes. Revlon Runway Collection Nails is $7 something at Walmart already so this is really a great buy! :]




And oh, I'm selling my Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Medium. If anyone is interested, please email me at ayaleoncio@gmail.com

STUDIO MOISTURE TINT SPF 15 IN MEDIUM
Used 1x
With Box
Original Price: $29.50 + tax
Sale Price: $23.00 + shipping



I recently changed my layout. What do you guys think? I like everything simple. Click the image to make it bigger.

You can find out more about me if you click the "ABOUT ME" button
You can add me on twitter by clicking the "TWITTER" button
You can read my Beauty Reviews by clicking "BEAUTY REVIEWS" button
You can check out my Blog Sale by clicking "MY BLOG SALE" button





On the other note, a bad news happened last September 26 back to our hometown, Manila Philippines.



These photos were taken by my sister in law after the Typhoon. They have lost their home, car and their properties were destroyed.  A lot of people died, a lot went missing. Thank God my family is safe, shows that God is great and I know everything happens for a reason, we just have to believe.

The water reached their roofs, some people were stranded by their roofs crying for help. That's how deep the water was. The inside of our family's house was full of mud. They weren't able to get clothes.

Please pray for them. I read that another Typhoon will come to the Philippines in 2-3 days. I'm hoping it won't be as destructive as the Typoon Ketsana/Ondoy.

They need us, they need our prayers.


Typhoon Ondoy is the worst one that the Philippines experienced in the last 4 decades. Let's extend our help by donating. Call ****ABS-CBN Foundation USA toll-free 1-800-527-2820****











Hope you guys had an awesome weekend! Back to work tomorrow :[ *sigh*

0 comments em “Julu Jewelry + My Pretty Sample Bag!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger