Friday, September 25, 2009

Update from Work

Hi guys!! I'm blogging through my iPhone.. This is the 1st time I tried updating from my phone.. I'm currently at work doing Another 16 hours.. Another sleepless night!

I haven't read any of my blogger mates' entries & I miss you all.. Life has been pretty busy lately. It's been so stressful especially this month.

After a month long of apartment hunting, we finally found a place to stay.. It's located in a very nice area however I won't call it my "dream place" to be because it doesn't Have a walk in closet or a huge bath tub and all the things you want in a house. But it's pretty decent and not that expensive so I'm still thankful for what God has given me :] at least I'm not a homeless like thousands of people out there :[


We are moving on Oct 01.. So it's going to be a pretty busy week then my aunt from London is coming to visit on the 12th & she'll be staying with us.

Also it's been more than a month since I started the "no make up buy" thing, and so far so good. Adrian offered me lots of times to buy me make up but I refused. It's okay.. I can wait.. I let go of some things that I don't use that much so I can save for our new place.

I'm breaking out on my forehead - probably due to stress and having sleepless nights. I don't like it.. feeling so depressed. My self esteem has gone low.

I only have 1 day off this week (Sunday) but I gotta pack my things so I can't really go out and enjoy yet..

Sorry for the long rant. Hope you guys a good weekend! :) will be back soon!! :)

0 comments em “Update from Work”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger