Friday, October 9, 2009

New Place. New Beginning.

Yay I now have internet! From October 1st til today, I had suffer with no internet. I couldn't leave comments, or read new entries :( It was so sad! :( A lot of things happened.. But I'm glad I'm still here.. staying strong ^^

"If you cannot have what you love, then love what you have"


BYE BYE OLD PLACE!!!
You all know I moved to another place. Whew,  that was stressful, tiring and at the same time exciting! :)

Trying to put everything in a box. It was exhausting! Look at how messy our old place was when we were packing :[ It was so tiring...










I never knew how much I had after I removed them all from my make up container...



HELLO NEW BEGINNING!
We moved in to an apartment.. It will only be for a short while til we decided where we really want to live. Of course we want to live at Orange County but for now, since my job is here in San Bernardino, we'll just have to enjoy our stay here :]

This is the door to the balcony..




This is the view from the balcony.. We live near the gate :P The community has so much trees, it looked like we live in a forest.. Haha.. But its cool :] I'll have to take more pictures of the outside so you guys can see how "green" it looks :] Really nice place!



My shower curtain.. Haha! I love polka dots so I chose this design :]



The bathroom mirror. I am not done designing yet.. Still deciding if I wanna keep it this way..



My closet. I don't  have that much clothes/shoes/bags etc. I don't have the walk in closet that I want :[ I guess that will be my requirement for the next place we'll get.. For now, I'll settle in this kind of closet..



A picture framed which I made.. Bought the frame, took pictures of us, posted it on the wall :]


I don't have that much things yet.. I don't even have a dining table, sofa for the living room, coffee table, cooking things like pots and pans, curtains, and a lot more.. Haha! I guess I'll have to buy them slowly since we don't have that much budget yet for these things :]

I just pray we get them all before the year ends :]



NEW SKINCARE

I changed my skin care products and trying Origins now..
Adrian got it for me.. :] I am trying the whole "A Perfect World" Line from Origins. Its suppose to be great with Dry Skin. Yup, my skin is so dry especially now that its Fall/Winter..

So far so good, but its not lightening my acne scar! Hmmm...



He also got me my favorite moisturizer at Sephora. Benefit Dear John is great for Dry to Combination type of skin. It really hydrates and eliminate dry patches :] Click the Beauty Reviews to see my review for this product :]


The earrings I bought from Julujewelry.blogspot.com :] Such pretty rhinestones earrings :]


It's almost Halloween! Yay! Are you guys excited? I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up.. I didn't last year so I don't think I will this year..


See you guys again next time :]

0 comments em “New Place. New Beginning.”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger