Saturday, October 24, 2009

Frozen at 22 and Angel Earrings

Hello ladies.. and gents! :) Was back to work last week and has been working lots of hours *exhausted* but I'm fine! :) I'm off.. so I figured, why not do a post :P

I bought an earrings from Mona.. check her creations at her website:
I love my Angel earrings ^_^


with flash


Very Beautiful.. Very elegant ^_~




New Moon
I am so excited for the New Moon, that I can't help but make my version of "Bella Cullen" Of course she is still going to be "Bella Swan" on New Moon, but whatever.. and yeah wish I was only 18 too.. Hahaha. Frozen at 18, or 21 would be nice.. :P






I think I should be a vampire on Halloween :)










K & DJ's Wedding
Our friend K and DJ also got married last week.. It was so much fun! ^_^ They had their reception at Orange County mining co. The view is gorgeous! :D


don't mind my bra strap :P Wearing DSK Pegasus, switched the Rose heart and used my Jet Black heart :)






3 Down
I finished these 3 things today! Yay!! :) Benefit "You Rebel" Lite is a really nice TM but I'm trying to finish or give the M.A.C TM one more try before I repurchase this Benefit :)

And of course, you guys already knew that I repurchased the Benefit Dear John moisturizer! :) Its so rich and creamy, my face loves it!  :D

Finally done with MUFE Microperfecting Primer in Blue so now I'm using the Pink one.. review coming up soon! :D


Sephora took advantage of me again.. hahah. Don't forget to order yours! Ends Nov 2! Enter FF2009 at Check Out to get 20% off! and to get another 4% off, use Ebates.com. enter my email: ayaleoncio@Gmail.com for referral please? :P

0 comments em “Frozen at 22 and Angel Earrings”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger