Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Haircut + More Pics of Our Place

HAIRCUT!
Hello Guys! ^_^ I finally got a haircut. I was going to donate my hair to locks of love but the end was too damaged. :[ They cut 5 inches off my hair. Now it feels so light :) It's now above my breast. Before it was down to my waistline or below that..


See how short the back is? Btw, the shirt is from MetroPark. :] Really love this shirt :]





Update on my acne: They are clearing! Yay! But lots of acne scars. You can't see them that much because I'm wearing MUFE Concealer. Love that concealer :] But I think I will try Amazing Concealer from Sephora :]


MAKE UP USED:

FACE:
MUFE Microperfecting Primer in Blue
Benefit "You Rebel" Moisturizer
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
MUFE Lift Concealer

EYES:
MAC "Nylon" e/s on the lid
MAC "Nocturnelle" e/s on the crease
MAC "Knight Divine" e/s on the side of the crease
MAC "Blacktrack" fluidline
Darkness lashes

LIPS:
Aquafina oil
Pink eyeshadow from 88 Coastal Scents Palette



UPDATE ON OUR NEW PLACE
We are starting to put together this place by buying things one by one. If you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I just bought that black sofa you see in this picture :] I like everything simple. Its nice finished yet because we still have to buy a rug and a coffee table, so I will update you guys on that soon :]




Here is the bathroom and the living room. I bought this Anthorium plant to help out with the Breast Cancer foundation. 10% of their sales go to that foundation. I am more happy to help! :]

Then our living room with the black sofa that we bought. A coffee table is missing :P




Another plant that I got. I am not a plant person but I thought it looks so nice in the living room. Below shows the grill that my parents bought us :] Its very compact, perfect for our little balcony :] Then our little dining table. Only sits 4 people. Haha! :P



The outside of our place. So green! :] The weather is so gloomy today..









Hope you guys are having a great week! Will update again soon.. I think I'm calling off tomorrow to be with my family :] Btw, I almost broke my "no make up haul" OMG so many things at the CCO Ontario :[ I get so sad! Ahahaha!

0 comments em “Haircut + More Pics of Our Place”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger