Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Face Routine and Smokey Eyes

So I did a little tutorial on Youtube. Its been ages since I did a tutorial there.. Haha. I don't do much videos. Only when I feel like it. Lol. I have like 2000+ subscribers and i love them all. I do answer almost all of the comments I get. I think Blogger world is more friendly than the YT world. I love Blogger world more.. heehee!

So I did my FACE ROUTINE which is very simple. The products I use regularly are the following:
My face looked white after I put all the products. This is because  I have sallow skin tone [yellowish skin tone]. But if you look more closely, my face and neck matched better after I put the BB Cream. It does oxidize and later on, it will look darker than my neck. lol.



The other two videos are just a tutorial of a Simple Smokey Eyes Look. The lighting totally suck, or maybe the settings on my MACbook. lol. You can't even see the color. Haha! Here's the things I used:
  • UDPP as a primer
  • MAC Nylon e/s all over the lid
  • MAC Fertile e/s on the crease
  • MAC Amber Lights e/s as a highlight
  • Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Loreal Mascara
  • Darkness Lashes - Duo Lash Adhesive
  • Vanilla Pressed Pigment to add shimmer
  • Sunbasque Blush
  • Money Honey Dazzleglass










Anyway, I ordered some jewelries from Steph -

Image from her blog. Check her stuff out. They are just too pretty! I am beyond stoked to get my orders. heehee! I will definitely make a video of my orders so watch out for that!


Also, do you wanna know who where to find cheap make up for sale?? Check this blog site

Please pass the word. Spread it around so people would know where to find the latest BLOG SALES! :) Thanks to Mrs Kalila for this :D

Please Check Out  Hello Iyah News in the side bar for all the latest Tidbits and Tidings. Thank You!

0 comments em “My Face Routine and Smokey Eyes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger