Friday, June 26, 2009

Part 2: The Dinner [POW WOW 3]



Part 1: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/06/part-1-imats-pow-wow-3.html

So, this is the Part 2 of the IMATS/POW WOW Trilogy.. almost done! Sorry it took so long! I am still waiting for the pictures.. but I guess I get very impatient and just wants to finish our little trilogy now! lol.

Getting Ready!
Let's start where Adrian and I stayed and where I changed clothes and did my make up.

Yup, we got a room at Holiday Inn at Burbank. The hotel was nice, overlooking the pool. We were at 7th floor. The main hassle is that only 1 elevator is working at that time so it takes forever for us to go to our floor. Ugh. Well, anyway, the room is clean, most importantly, the bathroom is clean, but the flat iron does not work properly!


Yes, I'm wearing DSK Jewelry. Stunning isn't?



I did a very simple smokey eye with white eyeliner on my waterline to open up my eyes more, then MAC Dame Edna Powder.



The Dinner
We arrived at Tahoe Galbi kinda late because well.. errr.. we kinda missed our exit *blushes* but then again, they just started eating so its OK. I sat next to Miss Aubrey (Fafinettex3) but then we weren't able to take pictures as we were all busy chatting with each other. The place is exquisite! They have delicious food. All you can Eat!

Miss Pink and I [noticed that I kinda look fat on my belly?! I just freaking eat! I stuffed myself too much..haha or maybe I just have a chubby tummy!]

Miss Jess and I [again on the belly.. ahahh! I amuse myself too much]

Me, Miss Jess and Miss Ria [they are both HOT!!!]

Ria and Me! ..and Jess! ahahaha! She's such a cutie!

Jess trying to take my pictures but I snapped a photo of her 1st! She's just too cute!

Stolen Shots..

Me, Jess and Ria with her sexxxyyy legs! :D

Noticed how we are all looking at different directions? There were like 3 or 4 cameras taking our pics. I dunno where to look! AHAHA!

Jess and Me again :)

Then after the dinner [explains why I looked so bloated! I have a chubby tummy, isn't obvious yet? I keep on stressing it! ahaha] we had an exchanged gift. I got Angela so I gave her a palette which I bought at the IMATS and some mini gifts. I hope she likes it. I love that palette! I should have gotten one for myself. haha!

Guess who I got.. Miss Jess!! Woohoo!! Its funny because I tweet her asking what she gonna get for her secret swap, she's like "Oh I can't tell you coz what If you're my secret swapper?" and it came true! hahaha! Just look at all the goodies she got me..

She even gave me a picture of her.. weee!! I feel so special :)

..and yes my own Style Warrior lippie!! Yay!!! I feel so happy!!! :)

So, you think the night had ended?? NOPE!! We went clubbing afterwards and that's were all the craziness happens. Unfortunately, I don't have too many pictures of that night where we went clubbing so I gotta wait for Miss Jillian to email me some of the pics Miss Pink took.

Get Ready for Part 3: Into the Club! :)

0 comments em “Part 2: The Dinner [POW WOW 3]”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger