Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beauty Review: Smooth Legs

NOTETry this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry -combination - sensitive type of skin.

WARNING: Gross stuff in this entry!!! Please read everything! Its important!

This product is called SMOOTH LEGS which is like a pad with superfine crystals that removes unwanted hair. I'm sure you guys have seen this at the mall or at CVS. Well, this is my own opinion and just wants to share you guys my experience with this product.





This is their website. Go click it for more information of their  product.
http://smoothnsexyskin.com/

Their website claims that SMOOTH LEGS removes unwanted hair and exfoliates your skin at the same time for the softest skin ever. The secret is the superfine crystals that quickly and gently removes hair from legs, underarms, and facial areas.

PROS: NONE!! EVER!!!! I would never ever buy this again and would never recommend this product to anyone!

CONS: A LOT OF CONS!!! 1st is the price. I bought 2 because my mom wants 1 too. It was 2 for $43. Yes it was $20/each at the mall. I know, I should have just gotten it at CVS for a cheaper price but it was too late when I found out that CVS carries this product as well.

In their website, they said that it exfoliates the skin? Its texture is fine but it feels like a sand paper! I followed the instructions and stated there that you need to remove all the creams and lotions before you use it, and I did. But guess what! It left my skin really harsh and bumpy! It was red! It was gross!!!

I tried it on my armpit as well but it just left it bumpy and red as well. It was so hard to remove the hairs. When I tried it at the mall, it was OK but later on, my skin became harsh and red.

This is my legs hours after I use their product. Sorry my legs are so dry. lol.


So what I did is I tried to contact them and emailed them all of my concerns because the mall where I bought said they can't refund it. I was hoping the company would at least refund my purchase, but I waited for days and there was no respond. When I tried to email them again, it stated on the Email Notification that the recipient rejected my email. WOW! I am beyond disappointed with them. I hope they will be able to read this! I am not the ONLY ONE who feels disappointed on this product! Some blogger girls told me that they felt the same too.

Such a waste of money! 

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Smooth Legs”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger