Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday Love Pack


Ok, I'm just taking a break from the IMATS/POW WOW TRILOGY. I am still waiting for the Part 2: The Dinner and Part 3: Into The Club pictures. So once they send it to me, I will start working on the post. Unless, they make an entry 1st before I do.. ahaha which is fine :p I will still finish this Trilogy :P

Anywho, I usually hate MONDAYS! You guys know what I mean right? 1st day of the week - time to go to work or school! But last Monday was actually nice for me. I went to the Post office to check mails and guess what I got! The Give-away gift from Edna! I was STOKED! I was jumping with joy! She totally made my day! *Giggles* Check her page!


Edna is a very sweet girl. I think we first talked through Twitter. I think she also watches my Youtube videos and we began talking about the Hello Kitty Event and what products to get. She even made a haul video of her goodies and I was so envious of her hello kitty brush holder. Haha. :) I really love her bubbly personality. She is a truly amazing person. A friend who I will always treasure. I want to meet her someday and Thank her for all the kindness she's done :)

MONDAY LOVE PACK!
She decorated the box with MONOKURO-BOO stickers and lots of flower stickers. Its so cute!! How does she know I love MONOKURO-BOO?? That piggie is just too adorable!!



She wrapped them so nicely in this very pretty paper which I'm saving! Haha! I love the colors :P Yes gotta love Purples/Pinks :)

I love her mini business card! I want one too!! Edna, where did you have this made? I want one. Haha. I know I probably won't distribute them but its nice to have it. :P

Her very sweet note. I will give Pink Fish's relative a good home. I will love her and take care of her :) Thank You so Much Edna for this love pack. Its just too nice of you to give all of these. :) YOu are a very sweet person :) I Love You my friend! :)

I will give Peter Catcat my candy. :) Don't worry Its OK. heehee! :P

I haven't tried this yet.. I will for sure. :) I'm sure I'll it.. especially if its good for the body..

When I opened the box, euphoria is what I felt! I couldn't even explain what I felt. I know people might think I'm exaggerating but seriously, the happiness is overwhelming! ahaha!

I saw Pink Fish's relative right away. She.....vibrates! hahah! :) I named her PLINK! After a MAC Lipstick. hahah! PLINK is just too cute! I will put her on my pink digicam :)

..and look! OMFreakingG! MAC HELLO KITTY PINK FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I own you now! Wooohooo! I am totally inLove! Yes Yes! Its perfect for the summer! :)

Ohhh Benefit to plump my lips more.. :) I love Benefit's products!

She also gave me this cute hello kitty thing [what do they call this?] and now I'm excited to paint my toes! :)

Masks! I am so excited to try these masks! I love masks! :)

...and I am so excited for these O.P.I. Polishes! She gave me my 1st 3 O.P.I.s!! OMG Thank You so much Edna!!! You are the 1st one to give these to me!!! *Grins* These colors are so pretty for the summer :D

Green Teas and Candies!! YUMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

..and yes I definitely need energy on my Mondays! ahahah!
Again, thank you so much Edna! You are too generous girl! :) I love everything you sent me!!! :) We need to exchange numbers so we can text each other and update each other :) *Wink*


iPhone
So I just changed my AT&T plan and they let me upgrade even if I was still under contract. *Wink* So I got the iPhone 3G S but they were sold out at the stores so I have to wait 7-14 days to get it. I absolutely cannot wait!! I wish they could ship it sooner than 14 days! I got the 16gb WHITE one. I like it better than the black one. I want to bling it out! :)




SAMSUNG
We also got a Samsung 46" 1080p 120hz LN46A850 [lol, getting technical here..] I really love how clear the picture is! It looks amazing.. like real.. Its so scary to watch a horror movie. lol!

Here is when the husband was playing UFC Undisputed. He likes GSP [George St. Pierre] and Brandon Vera just because he's Flip. lol.

This picture does not justify the beauty of our new baby. Hahah! :D

Hope you guys had a great Monday too! :) Looking forward for the Weekend Now! Any Plans?

0 comments em “Monday Love Pack”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger