Monday, June 15, 2009

Haul: DSK Jewelry


Hello Ladies.. I have mentioned at the side bar "Hello Iyah News" that I bought something from the famous DSK Jewelry! Check her blogspot and order oder order!!! This is definitely not my last order :)
http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com/

My order came today! Yay! Looks like Christmas all over again with these gift boxes! and lots of candies! YUM YUM!


So here are the things I ordered:

Isn't nice? Jet Black and Light Rose Swarovski Hearts with a silver chain. I just love the color combination! It looks so mysterious..





I also ordered a Jet Black Check Board Earrings to match my Jet Black Necklace. Pretty isnt?

..and she is sooo generous to give me this as a gift! I can't wait to use both! I have 2 holes in each ear so its perfect! :)


Look at her penmanship! They're lovely! :) Thank You So Much Steph, and even if you are not going to Pow Wow, your jewelries will be there.. heehee! :)



"The Lady with the DSK Jewelry"
________________________________________________
Anyway, MAC is having a 25% off Sale!! That's right, so I suggest to make your list and go SHOP! I wish I can.. but its IMATS week so I can't go shopping..


Oh well, see you guys at the IMATS! I can't wait.. :) See you guys later!

0 comments em “Haul: DSK Jewelry”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger