Friday, June 19, 2009

Haul: Shoes *edited*


This is going to be a short post. Just want to show you guys what I bought this week. SHOES! I bought 3 shoes. One of them I'll be using at the Pow Wow. Can you guess which one? :)




BTW: Its not made of FUR. Its a VELVET Fabric



...and I also got a GPS since I always get lost - yeah I don't have any sense of direction.. :p Adrian installed it in my car :) Yay for GPS :) I wish my MAGELLAN could talk. Haha.

EDIT: I meant it does not answer back! But IT does talk! :)


Anyway, I had a horrible day at work. I was so busy! :( and Oh yeah, Its been 2 weeks since I bought any make up/skincare items so I'm definitely excited to attend IMATS!

That's it! Don't forget to Check "Hello Iyah News" for the latest dish! Will see you guys at IMATS on Saturday! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

0 comments em “Haul: Shoes *edited*”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger