Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Haul


I was off last Tuesday (06/02) and Adrian was too so we decided to go to Orange County and just have fun.. :) I got a massage - I know I said before my 1st time was so horrible but this time it was actually great! They put hot stones on my back and it felt relaxing.. The oil and cream was also warm and it felt so good, it was soothing :) Hope to go back there again soon! :D

We also went to South Coast but I didn't really buy anything. I went to Sephora to return the Korres Yogurt Mask because it did not do anything on  my skin. That Yogurt Mask was actually for people who has oily skin and I have dry skin! It dried my skin more! So I got the Korres Thyme Honey Mask for Dry Skin! I tried it last night and it was looovveee! I will review it more later.


Then I went to MAC to do a B2M. I don't know what to get.. so I decided to just get the MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks. It is so pretty. Kinda like a baby doll pink.


So far, I now have 5 Dazzleglasses. They're so pretty! I love how glittery they are but I'm not crazy about their stickiness.

Money Honey, Kitty Kouture, Dazzle-Puss, Spanking Rich, Baby Sparks

Then I stopped by at Wet Seal and Sanrio to get some Hello Kitty things. I love my new sleep wear. I love Hello Kitty Stickers too. and the Decal for my car. :)





I also went to Ontario CCO but I only got one thing. I got this Mineralized Blush in Gleeful. Such a pretty summery blush. I love the natural flush it gives.


I also "tried" to lighten my hair but it wasn't successful. I darkened my hair 2 months ago so when I tried to lighten it back, it did not work. It stayed the same but somehow the top of my head is lighter than the ends of my hair.

See what I mean? Lighter on the roots, darker on the ends. Totally like I had some low lights. lol. Its crazy! I'm scared to re-do it as it might damage my hair. :(


That is it for today. I will do "blog-hopping" tomorrow. Gotta rest now. I will try to respond to all of the comments tomorrow. Love you all! :)
Please visit my Blog Sale located on the LEFT side of this blog :) CLICK CLICK!

Btw, I still don't have anything to wear for POW WOW. Will look next week on my days off.

0 comments em “June Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger