Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beauty Review: MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Pink

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry -combination - sensitive type of skin.

Image and Information from Sephora.com









According to Sephora.com, these primers are lightweight, oil-free complexion corrector that enhances the skin's texture and primes the skin for make up application.

HD Microperfecting Primer deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin, creating a glowing effect. Creates a protective layer on the skin allowing foundation to glide on easily and last longer.


Read more: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/08/beauty-review-mufe-hd-microperfecting.html#ixzz0XXrLVjWb




Click the image to view different colors and what each color do




I decided to try the PINK one because it claims that: It brightens the complexion/counteracts sallow undertones. Now you need to understand what "sallow" means first before you decide to try this color.

Sallow - adj.-er-est.
Of a sickly yellowish hue or complexion.


Also means: ashen, pale, pasty, and colorless.


According to Make Up Forever, The Pink color is great for yellowish undertone or really pale complexion.

So this is before I applied Make Up Forever HD Microperfecting Primer in Pink [if you noticed, I'm more "yellow" in this BEFORE Picture than the AFTER Picture. I just want to let you know that its not because of the Primer, its because of the lightning]

BEFORE



AFTER



Please don't mind my acne scars.. I'm still trying to find ways to make them fade..

PROS: It mattifies the skin, gets rid of excessive oil, makes the foundation or any tinted moisturizer glides in smoothly. Makes the skin extra soft. Very lightweight, not silicone-y like the other primers out there. It is smooth and easy to apply. It lasts all day. It doesn't smell anything.


CONS: The price of course, and it does not really brighten up my skin. For me, its the same. I was very disappointed because I had high hopes for the Pink one. It didn't counteract the yellowness of my skin.

OVERALL: I won't repurchase the Pink one. I actually returned it at Sephora and got myself the Blue one again. I love the Blue one better because it truly brightens up my skin. I'll try the Green one next and will let you guys know :)



"What's your favorite Primer?"



______________________________________________________________

Update: November 21, 2009

I am off. Yes, finally after working 64 hours this week, I'm finally off!! Wooohooo! But then, I've been feeling really sick. I took the Seasonal Flu vaccine and the H1N1 Vaccine. After that, I had muscle weakness, headache and dizziness. I dunno, maybe its just me you know, having psychological sickness. Hahaha!

I am just to lazy to blog nowadays. I'm really sorry. I didn't have time to go and drop comments to my lovely blogger girls and or answer questions from my readers. If you have questions and want an immediate answer, just gmail me :)

I am happy to tell you guys that the eye cream that I got from ~H2O+ is working really great. I work crazy hours and barely sleep, but I noticed that the eye cream keeps my eyes from being puffy in the morning. I will review it more later..

I haven't been using my Clarisonic Mia. I've been very bad and lazy, plus I work at nights so I don't even  have time to clean my face. I'm so bad. I need time to relax.

I won't work starting Nov 30 - Dec 06. My grandma is coming from the Philippines and I just want to spend time with her. I'm so excited. :)

Well, see you guys next time and thank you for supporting me..

0 comments em “Beauty Review: MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Pink”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger