Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sephora Haul Part 2

Sephora haul Part 2! Yup, I ordered another  round, and I thought I would do another "no-make-up buy" but I failed miserably! Hahaha! Well, I gotta stock up some "necessities" :P


Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic 01 - influenced by Ms. Mona from http://www.makemeblushhh.com/. I am a fan of her blog and when she mentioned this product on her blog, I went right ahead and see what's it all about. Well, I ended up buying it! Woohoo!! Reviews will come up soon. Look how pretty the beads are!

Its my 1st Guerlain ever! I'm sure it won't be my last (hint hint at the  hubby)







Two Faced Shadow Insurance - I have the famous UDPP and yes I love UDPP! But it dries up so fast and I hate the packaging even though they changed their applicator, I still dislike the genie bottle. Anyway, I tried this from my friend and its also long lasting as the UDPP but I heard that if you have oily skin, UDPP works best :] Is that true?




Sephora Long Lasting Liner and Lip and Cheek Stain - I need a good liquid liner and I heard great reviews about Sephora liner. The best part is the price! :] and Also I need a lip stain that will lasts long so I don't have to re-apply when I'm at work, so I got this Lip Stain. Its only $10 bucks :]




Benefit Lipstick in Lady Choice - This is their 100 points gift. Its so small.. lol, but I love the color so I guess its worth it :P I didn't get the Kat Von D 500 points because it was chalky, not worth my hard earned points..




Anyway, that's it! :] Hope you guys are having a great weekend. I will be at Orange County tomorrow because that's the nearest Ikea from my place. Hahahaaa.. I love you all! I wil try to do Beauty Reviews soon..


0 comments em “Sephora Haul Part 2”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger