Monday, November 16, 2009

Pacquiao Night & Date with the Paperdoll

Ahh! I have been so busy lately.. I thought I wouldn't be able to blog today [mind you its already 1:41am].. Back to work together. I can't believe it! My weekend went by so quick! I had so much fun though :] On Saturday, we went to Orange County. Two reasons: to meet with Diana to shop at Sephora and to watch the Pacquiao-Cotto Fight [Bet $30 for Pacquiao].


camwhoring while driving



Benefit's "Lady's Choice" Lipstick
What do you think?






Metal braces at the bottom




Then we went to South Coast to meet with Diana [Paperdollrevenge.blogspot.com].. we went to Sephora and got some things there! Yippeee! She needs to show you guys her haul :] Then we got some Starbucks afterwards. We didn't get to hang out that much because we [adrian and I]  had to go a little bit early to pick up some foods for the Pacquiao and Cotto fight.

Picture infront of Henri Bendel. They have cute stuff there! Too bad no headbands :(






Manny Pacquiao (a Filipino boxer) won the fight at 12th round. I am so proud that he won. One of the best fights I've ever watched. Cotto is a good sport. He accepted his defeat and said "Pacquiao is the best fighter I've ever fought".

I  bet $30 on Pacquiao. Haha. I should have bet more :P




Images credit to: fightnews.com




Ohhh! Look at his face! Looks animated isn't?

Anyway, I felt bad for Cotto afterwards, because like I said, he is a good sport. A really good fighter. I also felt  bad about his cuts :(



Now, onto my haul.. ahahah! I know everyone is excited to see what I got over the weekend. Whenever I'm reading a blog or watching a Youtube video, nothing excites me more than to see/read about hauls :)



If you spend $50 or  more, you'll get this clutch and samples for free :)



I got this one because my MAC TM is drying my face up! Don't get me wrong, I really like that TM but I noticed  my chin has dry patches after I applied it. So hopefully Dior HydrAction TM will work better on me. :) Reviews soon!



I am also excited to finally own not one, but two YSL Lipsticks! Woohoo!! I fell in love with them when I tried them at Sephora. They are so creamy and pigmented. I want more!! :P

I got #13 Peach Passion (vibrant peachy pink) and #14 Orange shiver (soft reddish orange)


They look similar in the pictures but in real life, you'll know the difference :) The Peach Passion is obviously very peach pink and the Orange Shiver is more like coral-ly. I love both colors. I also want to get #26 Tender Peach. Maybe on Christmas :P




On Sunday, I went to Glendale Galleria to buy an eye cream at ~H2O+. I've decided to better take care of my eyes since I'm always working grave yard shift. I only get 4-5 hours of sleep when I get lucky *sigh* so I got this eye cream. They said its great for dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles/fine lines. We shall see!



Taken just this hour :P Getting ready to sleep!


I have not check the other people's blog. I'm sorry. Will try to do that on my spare time.. I'm really tired. Not even looking forward to working 16 hours tomorrow. :[

0 comments em “Pacquiao Night & Date with the Paperdoll”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger