Friday, December 4, 2009

Beauty Review: Dior HydrAction Skin Tint SPF 20

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

FTC Disclaimer: I did not get paid to review this product. I also did not get this product for free. I bought this at Sephora.com and used it at my own risk. This beauty review is only my mere opinion.


Information and some photos credited to Sephora.com

Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20 is a tinted facial  moisturizer with SPF 20.


Description from Sephora.com says, Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20 is a velvety, sheer face tint with ultra-fine pigments and light-reflecting micro-pearls. This luxurious texture creates a natural veil of fresh color and radiance, for the illusion of bare skin with the promise of perfect hydration. It corrects imperfections, evens the skintone, and also contains a SPF 20 sun protection and the irrigating Aquacapt™ Complex to reinforce the skin's natural moisture reserves all day long.




(Click the image to enlarge)

I got the Natural #2 which I think is perfect for my skintone. I use my MAC Stippling brush to apply it.


PROS: It contains SPF 20, which claims to protect us from UV rays from the sun, making us less prone on getting sun spots (from cumulative sun damage) and fine lines and wrinkles. It also has light-reflecting micro pearls that makes you look glowy and flawless. It blurs imperfection, hides redness and conceals dark circles.

When I use this tinted moisturizer, I don't usually wear any concealer no more because it tends to get heavy. It is buildable but very sheer. If you have lots of imperfections, it won't cover it that much.






CONS: I think more of Cons that Pros in this product. For $38, I had so many expectations! Since my skin nowadays is very dry, almost cracking, I expect this product to be very moisturizing and hydrating (at least that what it claims right?). But to my dismay, it left me more dry, especially on my T-zone. it created dry patches and looks cake-y around my nose. I hate that look - so unnatural! To my surprise, it does not show on pictures how dry and cake-y it is. lol.


OVERALL: Uhm, I am not satisfied with this product. I love the L'egere more than this. I won't repurchase. No Thank You. I'm thinking maybe this will work more for the Oily Skin Type, but for Dry Skin, I won't ever recommend this product.



"What's Your Favorite Tinted Moisturizer?"

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Dior HydrAction Skin Tint SPF 20”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger