Thursday, December 17, 2009

DSK earrings, Pigments and More!

Hello once again! ^_^ Long time no comments.. I haven't been really on blogger. Like I said, I wasn't feeling very well (emotionally) so I took some time off of blogger. I've been feeling a little sad lately.. Maybe its the holidays? Studies show that if you have been feeling depressed, it will be more likely to get worse during the holiday (i.e. missing some families, financial stuff, or broken hearted). So lately, I've been re-assessing my life and just trying to focus what's important and what not. Think Positive as what they say so I'm trying.. ^_^


So, I bought some stuff.. retail therapy does help you know? :P Just little stuff to make a girl smile :D




I ordered the Light Sapphire Sterling Threads and my parcel came with a goody bag full of treats. Yay ^_^ Earrings look so beautiful.. i love it! I love all the earrings I ordered through her :)






I also bought an O.P.I . nail polish called "Holiday Glow" It's just too pretty don't you think?  I want all the O.P.I. polishes from the Holiday 2009 collection, especially the Merry Midnight, Ginger Bells, Dear Santa, and Shim-Merry Chic. I want to buy them all!!! ^_^




I also bought some pigments for the holidays. They are just too pretty! Shimmery.. Ooohh I'm loving everything that shimmers. Must be the holiday effect. ยบ_^ I'm excited to use them..


Melon, Gold dusk, Gold Mode


Gold Stroke, Reflects Antique Gold



Also my skin needs some TLC so I decided to buy this. It claims that it cleans clogged pores. We'll see :) Reviews later.. I love the smell!! It smells so sweet, truly a grape smell :D





Then we went to an oriental store and I saw this powder. I used to use this before back in the Philippines. I used to love Ponds products especially their cold cream. :) Now this powder claims that it helps with acne. We'll see. Reviews later.



I also saw this bar soap and it claims that it will whiten any dark spots so I'm hoping it will lighten my acne scars ^_^ Reviews later also.



Whew! That's a lot of pictures and info for the day.. I have more stuff to post.. I'll do it soon.. The next post would be about some boots that I got.. hahaha.. Happy Holidays ^_^

Teaser:

0 comments em “DSK earrings, Pigments and More!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger