Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Secret Santa :)

I joined Ms. K's Secret Santa which turned out to be so much fun. The fun of not knowing who got your name and the fun of picking something for your monita (the person you got). We had a deadline. We had to send out our packages before Dec 07 I think?

Anyway, one gloomy day, I decided to check the post office, and guess what! There's a parcel waiting for me there.. It says, "from your Secret Santa - Hawaii". I was already thinking "who lives in Hawaii besides the lovely WuzzyAngel?"

In this picture, you probably can guess now who my Secret Santa is ^_^ The gift is so nicely wrapped, I didn't want to open it. Haha :D


Yup! No other than the beautiful Miss Eki! ^_^

She gave me a hello kitty make up bag!! Woohoo!! She really knows me well - i love Hello Kitty!!




She gave me this pretty neon pink nail polish :)



Super cute! :D


Some collagen eye mask which I've been wanting to try :)



...and Ohhhh!! What is this?? Pretty packaging! Surprise Surprise!



TA-DAAA!!! Super kawaii earrings!! Woohoo!! I now own an ekilove's piece! ^_^ **happy dance happy dance** woot woot! Isn't pretty?? YES YES!! :P


So shiny.. Ooohhhh...



I love it!! Thank you Ms. Eki! You have been so kind and generous to me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! ^_^





Visit her website and store for more kawaii items. Eki is very very pretty! ^_^ She looks like a doll!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Stay tuned because I have so much more to post:
(in no particular order)

  • "Eff Me" Boots
  • Beauty Review: Clarisonic Mia
  • Nails Stuff
  • Paperdoll Christmas Love
  • Christmas Gifts
  • Sanctuary Jewelry


0 comments em “My Secret Santa :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger