Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sanctuary Jewelry



Picture Heavy.


FTC Disclaimer: I did not get paid to do this post. I bought the 3 earrings from http://jusanctuary.blogspot.com/ and she gave me 1 earrings for FREE.


(click the image to be directed to her blogspot)

I recently bought some earrings from http://jusanctuary.blogspot.com/. I love how affordable her jewelries are and how great the qualities are. I got me 3 earrings and she was so kind to throw a free earrings so I got a total of 4 earrings! Yay! I'm getting addicted to earrings :P

She has a give away going on right now. Join now if you want :) Also she has some promotions going on right now on her blog.

You just need to refer 3 people and if all 3 people order something, you get a jewelry piece for free.
So if you order something from her, please let her know that you found out about her through me (if you don't already know her :D)





This is the 1st piece that I bought. (do you like the quality of the picture of my new camera?) I love how vibrant the color is. I want more of this. :P It's so beautiful! ^_^ Do you like it? Very affordable! Get your own piece now! :)

CODE: S137
$5




(This picture and the second one below is  taken from my macbook)









2nd earrings that I purchased is this Bermuda Blue earrings. I just loveeee the color. Its just too pretty! I just love how Blue the hearts are.

CODE: NSE04
$6

















The 3rd earrings that I bought is this clear AB heart because its just too pretty :) She should have named it The Keys to my Edward. Hahaha. If you are a fan of Twilight, you know that Edward gave Bella a shiny heart diamond. It represents Edward. Hard. Shiny. Maybe even expensive as Edward is rich :P

CODE: S151
$6









The 4th earrings is what I got for FREE. Yay for FREE Stuff ^_^ It is just too cute don't you think? It looks very chic! :) I cannot seem to find this on her blog no more, but do ask, she might have some more.. If you love cute stuff like bows and ribbons, then this earrings are for you :)








I now have so much earrings that I bought/got from our talented Beauty Bloggers. I also went to Bliss and saw this earrings, and I thought it was very cute! :P As I said, i love bows, ribbons and cute stuff :)





This is  my organizer for my earrings. It is a transparent rollable organizer. It has a hanger too and can be hanged, it has zipper and will keep your earrings/jewelries away from the dust. It is only $10.00 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It has a lot of compartments for your necklaces/bracelets.

Some of the earrings there are tarnishing because before I used to just leave them lying around. Now that I have this organizer, I can better take care of them and also that will prevent me from losing them :P








Hope you are having a great time. 9 more days until my birthday. Not looking forward to it. I am on a roll with these posts. I need to post all of my drafts before the year ends. Haha! If you want to see what my next posts are, refer to the side bar "Hello Iyah News". Add me on Twitter! See you guys later. TA-TA!

0 comments em “Sanctuary Jewelry”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger