Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paperdollrevenge's Surprise - Christmas Gift 2

My 1st Part of my Christmas gifts was the "Eff Me" Boots Post". That gift came from Adrian. ^_^ Then a day before Christmas, a surprise gift came from the mail. She is just too sweet!

Who could it be? No other than my sweet friend, Diana - Paperdollrevenge ^_^ She surprised me with a Christmas pack, she is just too sneaky! :)





I totally didn't expect she's going to surprise me, so it made my Christmas eve/day sweeter when I opened the parcel. :)

One day at Twitter, she asked which is prettier, the China Glaze Ruby Pumps n/p or the O.P.I. Dear Santa. I told her that the Dear Santa is very pretty! I didn't know she's going to surprise me with one! ^_^ and then One day I posted on Facebook "somebody gift me with the Ginger Bells n/p" then she also surprised me with one. OMG I can't believe it! She is just very generous..and sneaky :P (like the quality of the pictures? they're from my new camera)



She also gifted me with different face masks. I cannot wait to try them! :)



I love her! She is just too nice to me. She's always there.. always cheering me up, keeping in touch, she's a true friend - a friend whom I can trust. :)


More updates to come.. I'm trying to finish everything before the year ends - which I don't think I'll be able to. Haha! ^_^ More gifts to post. I love you all! Thank you for everything. For being a part of my Year 2009 :)

0 comments em “Paperdollrevenge's Surprise - Christmas Gift 2”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger