Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Christmas Presents ^_^

**Picture Heavy**

Just want to share with you guys what I got for Christmas. It was a very nice Christmas because I was able to go home early from work and be with my love ones. It was a quiet one too. :)

Here's some of the things I got for Christmas: ^_^


This one is from Adrian. He surprised me with this camera. He knows I've been wanting to get another pocket camera and this is perfect because its so tiny and well its RED, very cute! ^_^ The quality of picture it takes is also great. (this picture is taken by my old camera - casio exilim)





Here are some pictures I've taken using my new Canon Powershot 780. See the clarity? For a point-and-shoot kind of camera, the quality is actually good! I'm so happy with it. It looks professional. One day I'll buy me a DSLR :)








My new camera case from Sanrio ^_^ Just too cute. I don't want to remove the tag because its a hello kitty head! hahaha!



Bro and sis in law gave us some towels. Lacoste towels. Haha! How nice :)



They also gave us this hot chocolate maker. Obviously they know that I love hot chocolate and Adrian makes the best home made hot chocolate ever! ^_^



Mariah Carey perfume from Dad. I'm not a perfume person but this actually smells good. I rarely use perfume though..



Dad also gave this to us for our apartment. Pretty!



This is from my co-worker. Didn't expect him to give me a gift, but he did! ahahah! So nice ^_^



 2 Hello Kitty shirts from Adrian. Love it! :)





R&R Jeans! So pretty!!! I love the design on the back pocket :)



Another TR Jeans. I just love how comfy TR jeans are. They're my favorite ever!



My gift to Adrian - an R&R jeans. Haha. He love it! :) I'm glad.. hahaha!



Our gift to each other - matching Converse shoes. If you guys remember, we also got a matching pair last Christmas of 2008. I told him, now its a tradition that whenever he gets a pair, he needs to get me the same pair too! :P



I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog. Thank you for being a part of my Christmas, my year 2009. I feel so blessed! Thank you also to my love ones especially my Adrian. I love you all!

Happy Holidays to everyone - from Iyah and Adrian








This is the update regarding our place. Santa is smiling. Heehee! ^_^



On the other note, visit Mona - my Blogger friend's jewelry store. She is awesome and very talented. She makes unique jewelries.


Here is the Angel earrings that I bought from her jewelry store. Very pretty! I wore it today again. It's just so beautiful :)






Hope you enjoyed your day today and enjoy the long weekend guys! As for me, I am back to work on Friday - Jan 01, 2010! Love you all!

0 comments em “My Christmas Presents ^_^”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger