Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

It's almost the 18 days, and 2 hours to be exact :P Woot Woot!
'tis the time to be broke..
lol. Just Playing! :] 'tis the time to give and to receive :)


This blog entry is dedicated for my wishes for this Christmas.. Don't we all wish Santa's real so he can grant all of our wishes? :)


Anyway, I mentioned this before.. I had this obsessions with Panda.. I find them so adorable and so cute!
(image credited to google.com)


I participated in an exchange gift so for the one who got my name, just want you to know (and if you're reading my blog), its very easy to pick gifts for me. Heehee! :D



  • Anything with Panda :)
  • Face Masks
  • Anything Hello Kitty
  • M.A.C. Pigments (would you believe I only have 1 Pigment? It's the Vanilla Pigment!)
  • Lip Balms (my lips get pretty dry a lot)
  • Scented Candles (love them!)
  • O.P.I. Nail polishes
And also there are the things that I wish..but won't able to get because they're more expensive and really don't need them right now. Haha..



  • Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 (the checkered one)
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i
  • Canon Powershot 12.1 MP Digital ELPH Camera - Red
  • La Mer | The Powder
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Tender Peach

I already bought a gift for the person I got :) I hope she will like it.. Hahah...
(image credited to google.com)




0 comments em “Christmas Wishlist”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger