Monday, December 28, 2009

"Eff Me" Boots! - Christmas Presents

Hah, I so wonder who 1st called knee/thigh high boots a f*** me boots.. Hahaha.. It makes you feel sexy though.. and makes you think you are attractive and or seductive. :P

Anyway, you all saw my last picture on my 2nd to the last entry.. The "thigh high" boots as what they call it.  Adrian got me this pair as a Christmas present and up to now, I haven't really used them that much. I need to break them in :P





Sorry, my mirror is nasty.. hahah! I don't have a decent mirror to take pics with except my bathroom. I need to buy some mirror soon..



Adrian also  got me this "below the knee" boots. Both were purchased from Off Broadway. They have great deals on boots! This boots are great if you are wearing jeans ^_^ Love it! They look oh so sexy.. ahahaha..














What do you guys think about the 2 boots? :P


Update: 12/28/09
No work for me today. I am currently on my Bereavement Leave. *Lolo Fando, may you RIP* :( The funeral will be on Jan 7, a day after my birthday :( Yeah, my birthday is next week.. I am not ready to turn a year older, but I am thankful for another year of my life.. It's almost New Year.. last year, I didn't make any New Year's Resolution.. maybe this year, I think I will. I gained some lbs, mostly fats around my tummy - eewww.. hahaah..

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

0 comments em “"Eff Me" Boots! - Christmas Presents”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger