Monday, December 14, 2009

Short Post: How/When Do I Clean My Brushes

The Question is: "How often do you clean your make up brushes?"

My Answer: Maybe once or twice a month? Depending on how often I use it. Plus I'm always lazy to clean them :P

Here's my dirty brushes.. I label them with my  Hello Kitty stickers so it won't get lost :P I need more eyeshadow brushes..



I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes. Very gentle and also leaves my brushes soft..






Yay Clean Brushes! :]


Any Special Tips on how you clean your brushes? :]


Update: 12/14/09
I haven't done any Christmas Shopping yet and Christmas is next week! XD Well, I have been so unmotivated and plus I'm in this phase where I don't want to do anything I used to enjoy. I don't blog that much, don't play with my make up that much and resist shopping.. Maybe I'm going crazy.. ahahah! I need a dose of happiness. It's almost my birthday (next month).

0 comments em “Short Post: How/When Do I Clean My Brushes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger