Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Skincare Haul and More

Hello Everyone!! *waves* Just want to share to you guys what I have  been buying lately. Not much really.  When I buy stuff, sometimes I forget to take pictures of them especially when I do want to use it right away. :)

I went to the Skinfood Place in Cerritos. I really like  that mall. So much good stores they got there. Well anyway, I was just going to get me some lip balm for my chapped lips but I couldn't help but get some other things too!



I got the Parsley and Mandarin Essence for Troubled Skin. Like I said in my other post, I've been breaking out lately on my chin. It's so bad that I feel like hiding in a cave. :( So I've been trying to go back on my steps to see what I have done wrong and what skincare was new to my daily stuff so I can get rid of it. Well, it was the overuse of Clarisonic. Once I cut back on that, other acne starts to disappear but I still have lots on my chin, it's pretty horrible. This product is helping me manage them a bit but it's not a miracle worker *sigh*

*click to enlarge*



I also got the Coffee Scrub which is my favorite purchase from that place. It smells yummy and it just  leaves my body so soft and smooth. The lotion glides in so smoothly whenever I use this. *fave* I will repurchase for sure or maybe try their rice scrub :)


The last one is the rose lip balm which smells good and it has a nice tint on my lips. I apply it before I sleep so I can wake up to soft lips :) I wanted to buy the pot but that will  be next after I finish this balm.



This one is a gift from my husband. Well, I've been trying to work out at LA fitness with a fellow blogger Angelique. It's always best to work out with someone because you get motivated. We do cycling, yoga and zumba. Next one I'll be trying is the kickboxing and hopefully I'll survive because she told me it's hard work. 


I did not gym this week though because I have been feeling under the weather and been feeling sick, sad, all  the not so nice stuff and no I am not pregnant. lol. It's just one of those days I guess :(


Anyway, that's it for now. I will update again soon :)



0 comments em “Skincare Haul and More”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger