Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello

Hi everyone. How's your year 2012 so far? I feel like its been so long since I wrote in here and its not true because I had a blog post only last month. LOL. I know, I fell off blogger and has not been consistent on updating my blog. I don't even know the latest MAC Collection anymore. Sometimes I don't even know what to blog.. Some company has been emailing me to do  blog reviews. Products seems interesting but I didn't respond until today when I finally decide, why not go to blogging again? I still take pictures of the stuff I bought (hauled) and I still love make up as much as before (even though I rarely buy make up now) and yes I still keep in touch with a lot of my blogger friends. They have been awesome, and sometimes I even get to hang out with them (though we rarely talk about make up. hahah!) My skin is also not in its best condition, another reason why I don't want to blog yet, but its getting better.. It's just overuse of the clarisonic mia i guess. Hahah! Anyways, just a quick hello!





0 comments em “Hello”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger