Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Birthday Celebration

Late post but since I love reminiscing what happens every year, I want to add this to remember my birthday celebration. :)


I am now 25! Ah! I feel old. Hahah! I know you people probably shaking your head saying "that's not old" I get that a lot whenever I say stuff like this. But of course hanging out with my friends/cousins who's in their teens or barely going 22, I feel old. LOL! I still remember the day I turned 18! :P

I had a great start of this year. I thought last year was my year as I was born 1987. So I thought I was born under year of the rabbit. Turns out that Jan 6 belongs to the past year so I just recently found out that I was actually Year of the Tiger. Makes sense! No wonder 2010 was awesome! LOL! Anyway, they say the Tigers will have a great year this Dragon year so yes I'm excited!!

The day of my birthday, we went to San Diego and stayed there for 3 days. We stayed in a suite.






Then by dinner time, Adrian took me out to eat. We went to Island Prime.








Fresh oysters for appetizer :)





Here's what we ordered:









The view is amazing!! Over looking the ocean. I bet its more mesmerizing if its day time or sunset :)




My wish that day.. well... :)



It was such a lovely evening <3 The best birthday yet! :)


The next day, we went to La Jolla to watch the sunset. Such a gorgeous view here :) Didn't see the sunset. LOL It was cloudy!





So we just cam whore'd instead :P





Then we had dinner at Ben's Bar and Restaurant where our friend works. They sang a song to me there.




Then on our 3rd day, we just went strolling at the outlets.


Lastly, his gift to me! *Squeals!!* I knew this year is going to be great! Lol! Materialisticly aside, i've been wanting this bag for the longest time! But I'm so clumsy that I'm afraid this bag will get dirty in no time >_<




I hear angels singing!! It's so beautiful!!! LOL!!



Well, that concludes my birthday celebration weekend with the hubby :)


Then my co-workers also threw a party for me. Aweee!!! My co worker Kristine arranged a lunch out at Red Robin for me and her and my other co workers decorated the entire table with cute stuff such as hello kitty napkins, cute glasses and birthday candies <3









I am blessed to have great co workers :)




That summarized my birthday :) 2012 so far has been awesome to me :D




I have a few things I want to blog soon :) Really, this time I'll commit! Hahaha! 

-- Skinfood Haul
-- Birthday gifts from friends including from my friend May <3 love her!!!
-- Work out stuff
..and more!!! Stay tuned :D




0 comments em “My Birthday Celebration”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger