Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank You!


I want to thank you all for the heart felt greetings and for always being there for me. For the sweetest surprises, text messages, comments, calls, and FB greetings you have sent my way. Also for encouraging me to get back to blogging.

I have met a lot of wonderful people through here and I can't thank you all enough for being true to me. For the friendship, for the sweetest and kindness you have shown me. 

I am not the typical "beauty blogger" I can't even consider myself one because as you all know, I don't really blog often, follow the newest trend or even go to make up events like the other girls do. I have a full time job, I am also a wife, and blogging is usually my outlet -- only when I find time. I do like to blog more often but sometimes life gets in the way. Hehe!


I miss everyone here. 

I'll be back soon....


0 comments em “Thank You!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger