Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!


Hiiiiiii *waves* OMG OMG I know, I've been super MIA! As in super duper MIA!! I didn't even do my 2011 Recap and didn't greet Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. I deeply apologize for neglecting this blog. I'll be back soon.. Once I begin to pick up pieces of my life back again :)

25 years and young! I feel somewhat older and more mature.. I have learned so many things during my 24. I went through a lot, learned a lot, fell a lot, got up a lot. I wouldn't say its my best year by far because I enjoyed my 23 more than my 24. Nonetheless, I'm so grateful for everything.. 

Thank you to all my friends, blogger friends and family who's been keeping in touch with me even though I haven't been blogging that much. I love you all. You all make life so complete. 

Thank you for all the birthday greetings as well.

Now, I'll make a wish and hoping for the best year!

0 comments em “Happy Birthday To Me!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger