Thursday, December 8, 2011

Black Friday Haul

I know this is such a late post. You know me, always procrastinating. Hah!!! Anyway, just want to share you guys what I got during Black Friday. I was one of the crazy people who went on the stroke of midnight and joined the madness. Hahaha!

Did not buy much.. the hubby got it all for me. YAY!



Here is the Tory Burch Sandals I got and it was on sale for $99. Such a steal. I love Tory Burch for its classiness :) Would be perfect for Spring/Summer. YAY!




My new Juicy bag *As pink as my juicy* yay!! Another Pink bag! hehee! It was on sale. 30% off. Hmmm.. I forgot how much but it was less than $150.






Then I got a matching wallet! Soooo cute! It gets dirty right away though :(




Then on to my guilty pleasure!! True Religion Jeans! Seriously, I frikken love TR jeans.. 

This one has Swarovski on it and its sooo preeeetttyyy!! :D :D :D




Then this one has some kind of thing embedded to the pockets. So cuteee!!!



Then I also went to Sephora (Used my VIB 20% off) and got this cute Matte Hello Kitty compact! So pretty!! I don't want to use it. Hahah!



*Squeals* the bow looks nice.. too bad it doesn't stay like that once you use the top part.





The YSL lippie I got. I don't like the color much so I might exchange it for something else. I don't know I'm still debating.




My new Juicy bag :)



My super adorable husband :D Thanks B!! You are amazing as always. I love you!!!


That was it. Hehe!



0 comments em “Black Friday Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger