Monday, June 22, 2009

Part 1: The IMATS [POW WOW 3]




PART 1: THE IMATS [POW WOW 3]

It is "The Show" to the Make Up World - That's how they quoted it on their website. It stands for International Make-Up Trade Show. Hmmmm.. it was heaven to me, being surrounded by make-up and beautiful ladies!

PS: This is the Part 1 so you will only see the IMATS Part. I am dividing these posts into 3 as there are too many pictures to post. So please be patient. Stay tuned for: PART 2: The Dinner and Part 3: Into the Club. Its like a TRILOGY! Fun isn't? lol!

I have enjoyed every minute of it. Its not even hauling make up anymore. Its more like meeting with other people and sharing one passion that we all love: make up.

Ladies who I met at the IMATS: They're all beautiful and nice in person! I am so lucky I was able to meet them. :)

My day started early last Saturday, June 20, 2009. I woke up at around 6:30AM. I live 1 hr away from Pasadena so I need all the time to get ready. I wore a simple dress from Forever21 and yes I am wearing my DSK Jewelry. Adrian then dropped me off at IMATS to meet with the lovelies (See list on top). Here's a picture at the Will Call.


Me, Aina (Ainstein), Anne (Yummiebitez)

Where's Pink, Jilly and Ria???!!! How come we don't have pictures together??


THE INSIDE
Now, time to make you guys happy with some make up pictures. OOoohh You guys are gonna love it! They have so much make up!! I was in heaven!

Foundations, Concealers..
Brushes..
Brushes...
Eyeshadows..

More Brushes...
Cream Shadows...

Eyeshadows..



And now for some on the spot make up they did to some people there [except for the baby - its fake!] The make up artists there are all amazing!

same girl from above...



cellulite.. hello??

fake baby..

LIL HAUL
I did not get crazy at IMATS. I restrained myself for I don't really need that much anymore..do I? :) I got some gifts for the POW WOW exchange gift [not pictured] then only got myself a LISE WATIER PORTFOLIO. I've been wanting this palette in like forever! The rest including the stress reliever boobie is free. hehe!

Isn't it wonderful? I am in love! :) It brightens the complexion, hides acne scars and other blemishes, contours face, conceals redness and lightens dark circles. What more can I ask for?

...this is only the beginning of our fun-filled day! Part 2: The Dinner is so much fun and of course you guys need to be patient for the Part 3: Into the Club because that's where we all got crazy! Ahaha. :) These girls are so awesome! They're real and down to earth! They're so much fun to be with.

I can't wait for Pow Wow 4! :)

0 comments em “Part 1: The IMATS [POW WOW 3]”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger