Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part 3: The Club [POW WOW 3]



Part 1: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/06/part-1-imats-pow-wow-3.html




Some of you probably has seen some of these pictures.. LOL! They're floating all around blogger.. I wonder what my BOSS would say when he sees all of these. The "innocent-looking" as they portray me at work suddenly has pictures like these?? Haha!

Well, anyway, we went to Busby's to have some fun..drink..dance! It was one of the best nights Ive had! :) We all danced like crazy, drank like full time alcoholics! We all need to sign up for AA! Haha!

Jillian. Lynn. Anne. Pink. Jess. Ria. Iyah


We got some "Cactus Cooler" because Pink wanted something sweet but strong! :) I love Cactus cooler!!! :) This is one of the best drinks I've had! :)

Cheers to a Good Night!

Chug Chug Chug!!!!

After Taste.. Pink is just too adorable!!!

Jess. Me. Pink

We got tired from dancing too much! LOL!
I love them a lot! :)

Ms. Yummiebitez!



Yes.. we got drunk! We got tired.. We only took lil pictures at the Club.. but a picture can speak a thousand words..so you know it was too much FUN! Too too much! LOL!

Well, that ends the TRILOGY! I hope too meet all of you someday and maybe we can do another TRILOGY! :)

Have fun.. and I'll have another post soon! Some hauls so watch out for that! *WINK*

0 comments em “Part 3: The Club [POW WOW 3]”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger