Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lipgloss Collection


Hello Everyone! I didn't work double tonight so now I have time to update my blog and to show you guys my Lipgloss Collection! A lot of you guys requested this. :)

You guys will be shocked on how less my lipgloss collection is.. I don't have that much! I sold/swapped some of my lipgloss so here's what's left. I WANT MORE!! :P


FROM LEFT - RIGHT
Real Desire | Power Supply | Fierce & Fabulous | Sweet Strawberry | Nice Kitty | Mimmy | Fast Friends | She Loves Candy | Squeeze IT

Kitty Kouture | Dazzlepuss | Baby Sparks | Spanking Rich

Dior Satin Liberty | Dior Rose Liberty

I told you guys I don't have that much.. :) But I'm pretty happy with my mini collection! I'm trying to finish them off before I buy new ones.. :) But who knows I might buy some soon! :P

Update:
Please vote on my poll! It's pretty important for me.. It will affect my upcoming posts. I am thinking of eliminating all the personal stuff and just concentrate on the Beauty Reviews, hauls [make up/clothing/skincare], and possibly about trips and foods. But I am thinking of not posting about things not related to what I just said. Its the internet. My life is pretty open already on the world wide web.. I just want to eliminate some info about me. I'm scared it will haunt me in the future if I keep on posting about personal stuff. What do you guys think? am I being paranoid? :/

0 comments em “Lipgloss Collection”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger