Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lipstick Collection


Some of you asked me about how much lipstick do I own? Well, I mostly own MAC Lipsticks and its not that much (compare to other beauty babes out there)...

So I will show you how much I acquired in the past.. year? I do not buy that much lippies anymore. I like eyeshadows more than I like lipsticks or lipgloss now. To tell you the truth, I do not really use lipstick that much!

FROM LEFT - RIGHT
Dare You! | St. Germaine | Sci-fi-delity | Lollipop Loving | California Dreamin | Utterly Frivolous | Freckletone


Fashion Mews | Big Bow | Strayin | Most Popular | Cute Ster | Strawbaby

DIOR 373
This is my only Dior lippie..

That is it! Hahah! I told you guys it wasn't that much. :P I hope you enjoyed this post. I hope to see your lipstick collection as well. :) Happy Monday Everybody!! :)

Update:
Please make sure you read "Hello Iyah News" It contains some important links you may want to visit :) and if you have a question and you need an answer right away, please email me. I check my email everyday. I don't get to check my comments that much because of work. I'm happy no 16 hour shift this week :)

I will be at Santee Alley on Thursday along with the other blogger babes so I hope to see you all there!!! :D

You can also follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/adriyah

0 comments em “Lipstick Collection”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger