Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekday Meet Up



Hello Everyone!!! :) It's my "Monday" once again.. *sigh* Time flies really fast.. :) Especially when you are having fun.. :P I feel so tired last night that's why I wasn't able to update my blog right away. I took some Benadryl.. and boom! I was gone! ahahaha! I love that feeling...

Anyway,

Last Wednesday, I met up with Edna or abcgrrrl.com.
She was with her boyfriend Daniel. They are amazing people with such personality. They're so fun to be with! :) Edna is so sweet! :) We decided to eat at Guppy's because she wanted to try the Brick Toast.. hmmm...


Yummy Shaved Ice. I love it! I want some more.. I'm so craving this right now!

The Famous Brick Toast! :)

Adrian and I decided to try the Pineapple Fried Ice. It was good, but Adrian didn't like it that much..

Edna gave me a gift! What a sweet sweet person! I feel bad I wasn't able to give her anything :( I will get you next time!! :) She gave me some Korres bath gels and O.P.I.s :) She's the one who 1st gave me my O.P.I.'s! :)


Then Thursday, Adrian and I plus my sister in law Cha went to pick up Ria to go to Santee Alley to meet Jilly, Angela, and Katrina. It was blazing hot!!! Definitely need a sunscreen higher than SPF 30 when you plan on going there! These girls are freakin amazing!! They are so much fun to go shopping with!! Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I want so I didn't buy anything..


Iyah. Cha. Ria

Ria. Cha. Iyah. Jilly. Katrina and her sisters [yup they are twins! :)]

After that, we decided to go home and refresh. I hope to see you all again guys and let's plan on having a night out soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATRINA, DIANA [PAPERDOLLREVENGE] AND AINA [AINSTEIN]!!!
MyHotComments.com



After the Meet Up, Adrian and I had to go to my co-worker's Birthday Party. We stayed there until 2am. I was so exhausted. But I had so much fun! :)




I also did a swap with Ms. Lindah [ONLYXLINDAH] and she is very kind to swap the MAC Hello Kitty head/cup. I was super excited!! She even threw in some goodies. She is fun to swap with! Thank You again Lindah! You are super nice!! :)



I also bought a Hello Kitty Strap for my work i.d. Yay for Hello Kitty :)

..and some blouses that I got at Charlotte Russe. I like that store more than F21. Maybe because the clothes are more organized :)


...but my vanity area is not so organized! lol. I need some organizing tips. My things are all over the place!

That's it.. hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. I'll be at work.. *sigh* I wish I can have a long vacation. I'm feeling so stressed lately that I don't know what to do. Have been getting migraines and feeling nauseated because of heat exhaustion! I just want to relax.. *sigh*

0 comments em “Weekday Meet Up”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger