Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Time + New Hair Cut


Note: Please do not take my pictures or use it without my permission.

Hi ladies [and gents..]!!! Its been a while since I last updated. I missed you all! I have been working 16 hours for 3 days straight and all I want during those days was to sleep! :P

Anyway, Wed-Thurs is my day off and so is Adrian so we went to take my Parents + Siblings to Orange County to eat at our favorite Korean BBQ Restaurant "Neul Bom" :) They loved it!

Yup, me and my family loves to eat!




After we ate, we went to Skylark because my mom and my sister wants to buy some nail polish. I can't stop myself from not buying anything.. After all, I have not bought any make up or clothing for like 2 weeks now [i think? feels like it! lol].

I want to do some french tips so I bought some Orly nail polishes. I heard its really good brand. I also love this O.P.I. Nail polish color. :) I really love the top coat too! It makes my nails shiny!


After Skylark, we decided to drive to Tokyo and China Town. Just to look and walk around..




Of course Adrian and I have to have picture together! lol!


"My Buddha!"



I bought some things at the Tokyo Town Outlet. I really love Red Cherry Lashes so I bought 3 to add to my lil collection. Then I saw the HK Stamp and I know i had to get it! I will be stamping those love mails I will send to my lovelies :)

After that, we went back to San Bernardino and watched "UP" at Ontario Mills. My mom wants to watch Transformers 2 so we went to watch it AGAIN! ahaha! Omg the "UP" Movie is really good! I cried.. I really love the story. I love the beginning when the clouds were trying to build some things.. and the bird! lol! Its too funny! :)

Then today [July 09], I got a hair cut. A trim.. I hate split ends.. well who doesn't right? lol so my hair dresser cut like 3 inches off my hair. :)

BEFORE!


AFTER!


I really like how she made it thinner at the ends, it made my hair healthier. I need to invest more styling hair products. She used Morrocan Oil on my hair & it made my hair smoother!

I miss hauling make up especially MAC. Haha. I need to organize my make up because my vanity area is so messy. I need more drawers, but I just couldn't let go of my Pink drawers. :(

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Friday for you guys! Its my "Monday" today [July 10] Sucks!

I will try to update more. I might work 16 hours again today. I have not read the new entries of my blogger babes yet. :( I am so behind..

0 comments em “Family Time + New Hair Cut”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger