Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beauty Review: Korres Thyme Honey Mask


NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry-combination-sensitive type of skin.

Images and Information are from Sephora.com

Korres Thyme Honey Mask is a moisturizing and revitalizing face mask made with Thyme Honey for natural and dry skin.

What it is formulated to do:
  • Uncover glowing skin the natural way, as only Korres can provide. Real Thyme Honey is rich with antioxidants (to protect the skin from environmental damage and premature aging) and also deeply hydrating. Skin's elasticity is improved while becoming more radiant.

It does not contain the following:

  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petro-Chemicals
  • Phthalates
  • GMO
  • Triclosan

What do we know about HONEY?
  • As many of you know, honey has antimicrobial properties that actually fights bacteria! Bacteria which causes acne. Honey has an enzyme that generates low levels of hydrogen peroxide which helps fight bacteria. Honey promotes tissue growth thus helping your skin to recover and develop new skin. It also helps hold on moisture making your skin hydrated. Contains amino acid which is a very powerful antioxidant. Honey contains mild alpha hydroxy acids such as gluconic acid which helps exfoliate our skin. Gluconic acid helps shed the dead skin cells, giving you a clearer and smoother skin. It also increases elasticity, balance out oily skin, and minimizes lines and wrinkles giving you a more youthful look!
PROS: I love this mask! I love honey, the smell and everything about this mask. I have been using it for more than a month now. I use it once a week and I definitely noticed the difference. A lot of you know, I do not sleep that much due to work. Its important that I keep my face hydrated. Working for 16 hours is no joke, standing and making rounds at the hospital where I can easily pick up bacteria. Not getting enough sleep can also age your skin, developing early signs of wrinkles and fine lines. I say, this mask helps me a lot to hydrate my skin, making my face smooth and soft. It received great reviews at Sephora.com

Start with a clean face, apply the mask and let it stay there for 10-15 minutes or longer.. [I just came from work, notice how tired I am!]

Wash it off with lukewarm water then pat dry! You should feel the difference right away!

Don't forget to moisturize!

CONS: Its kind of hard to spread. This is not like my Korres Wild Rose Mask which is very easy to apply. This is kind of sticky and some people do not like the smell. Other than that, I can't think of any more Cons. Do your research.

OVERALL: I will repurchase. Also if the $27 is too much, I suggest making your own Honey Mask. Use raw honey - it is much better and you can definitely get all the benefits without worrying that there might be chemicals in it. Let it stay on your face for 10-15 minutes. You'll be amazed at the results. Please do not use Honey if you are allergic to it.


Update:
Please Visit "Hello Iyah" News for the latest tidbits! Don't forget to enter DSK Jewelry! She has amazing jewelries so don't just stop by, order also! :)

and to visit http://www.beautyblog-saledirectory.blogspot.com by J.Rose. We should support each other and spread the news!

I will update again soon.. just been so tired lately!

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Korres Thyme Honey Mask”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger