Friday, July 17, 2009

Guppy's + Make Up/Skincare Haul

My day went so well today! Adrian and I first wanted to go to Brea but we decided to go to Guppy's Tea House first to have some snacks. Let me tell you, if you are in Cerritos area, you gotta go to Guppy's and try their Brick toast! Its so Yummy!

We added Strawberry and Mangoes
It's so good! We should have ordered some shaved ice as well!

At Guppy's

Btw, I'm wearing the Pink Fish Lip Conditioner that Edna/abcgrrrl.com gave me. I really love it! When I 1st tried it on [way back February when it 1st came out], I didn't like the way it looks on me, but I'm loving it now! The color of my eyes seems so different in the 2nd picture.



Then after that, I went to visit the Amore Store because I wanna see if they have new stuff. I didn't see anything I want but I got invited to their event which they will give us FREE make up, but I can't make it because I'll be meeting some blogger babes on Thursday at Santee Alley and I cannot wait! I bought some lashes though.. as I mentioned on my other post, they are going to discontinue selling these kinds of lashes. I don't know why but I must get some before they're gone! I want some Shishem also :( I only have 1 shishem.. They're too expensive if I buy them online..


We also went to Sephora because I am looking for a new Tinted Moisturizer and Mascara but instead I walked out of the store with a Sunscreen! ahaha! I need a strong sunscreen since I am always under the sun and you know what sun can do to you! Skin aging, discolorations + sun spots! Nobody wants that! So I got this Clinique SPF 50! Its not oily, its not strong scented, its perfect! It glides on smoothly!

Brea Mall! We went to MAC of course! Adrian was so kind to let me go overboard with my purchases. He know how I want to complete my MAC brush collection so he let me get some + other stuff! :P
  • MAC Empty Palette
  • Smooth Merge MSF
  • Grape Vine e/s
  • 129 brush
  • 217 brush
  • 168 brush
  • 190 brush
  • 272 brush

I am so mad! *They don't have the MAC 109 and MAC 150 brushes! Those brushes are the ones I want!!! X( Well here's my wishlist for the remaining brushes I want:


  • 188 brush
  • 226 brush
  • 242 brush
  • 219 brush
  • 263 brush
  • 109 brush*
  • 150 brush*
  • 227 brush
That's it for our day. Hope you will have a good weekend! As for me, I am working all weekend! Possibly 16 hours again! I'm not complaining.. as long as they would pay me! haha! Tomorrow is my "Monday" :( have fun you guys!!!

Oh I forgot to mentioned that My family + Adrian and I went out yesterday to watch a movie. We decided to watch the ICE AGE 3D and HANG OVER! I love the Hang Over! Its so freaking hilarious! Makes me wanna go to Vegas!!! I'm so sad I can't go with Pink to Vegas!!! X(

0 comments em “Guppy's + Make Up/Skincare Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger