Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick Update & My growing MAC Brush Collection


Hi ladies and gents.. I have been M.I.A.! I know.. I have been working 16 hours for 3 days straight and today, I only worked 7 hours, so I was able to update. It's my "Friday" tomorrow and I'm just too excited to sleep! haha.. I missed you guys and I miss reading the blog entries. I will start reading tomorrow. As for now, I need to doze off! But before that.. I'll just show you guys what I did/bought this week.

So I got 3 brushes! I'm too excited to complete my MAC Brush Collection! I remember that my 1st MAC brush is the 217. Of course, I already had my mini brush set before but 217 is one of my very 1st full size brush.

Question:
  1. How do you guys maintain the names/numbers on the handle so it won't come off?
  2. What do you guys use to clean your mac brushes?
Anyway, these are the 3 brushes i got recently.. I am so excited for these 3 brushes! I've been lemming for the MAC 150 and 109 for so long, I finally got it!! Wooohooo! :) and yeah I got the 131 just because its LE. haha. I love the brush so far. :)

..and now to my growing MAC brush collection!! Yay! :) I'm so happy.. I spot clean them already and they look so beautiful.. I'm sure you guys know the names/numbers by heart. I still forget the numbers.. ahahah! I want MORE!!! Next one I'm going to buy is the 188, 219 and possibly 226. :) I dunno where to store them yet. The brush roll that I bought from Yumeko is nice but the MAC 15o does not fit in there. Too tall. :( Where do you guys keep yours aside from the Sephora brush holder thingy?

I also bought the MAC brush cleaner.. this is my 2nd bottle! Yay! :)

My attempt to do pink french tips :P My nails is so brittle, they break easily. People asked me, "are those acrylics?" lol. NO!!!! It's my real nails silly!

Then May of http://maysbeautyobession.blogspot.com/ sent me a surprise love pack! She is just too sneaky!! I love her! She's the one who gave me my 1st Whitia Mask & now I'm hooked! Must buy at the Sasa.com soon! :P I love the HK origami she sent me. So cute! :) Thanks May for the lovely surprise! :)

Then Adrian and I went to San Clemente to get some RAINBOW flip flops. Ria told me that if you live in Cali, you must own at least one pair for Rainbow! :P Love that girl! :)


I got the TAN color and Adrian got the blue black one :) Definitely going back for more.. It's just so comfy! I love it :)


Then got this at Charlotte Russe :)

I can't say I'm done shopping because retail therapy does wonders.. lol. But I gotta stop.. working 16 hours make me realize I need to value my money and SAVE!!! Still lemming for some products (Refer to my wishlist) *sigh*

OK gotta rest now! TA-TA!

0 comments em “Quick Update & My growing MAC Brush Collection”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger